a little bit of bronzer never hurt anyone
Sorry it’s been awhile since I last posted – this is my first post in the new year [a little late, I know]. Hoping 2011 brings great things, in your world & mine!
Here’s a simple, yet lively look I did the other day. I put a horrible before pic up – yikes, but you won’t be able to know how well the makeup covered unless I did, right?
1) BEFORE [right after I got out of the shower, I always get red spots]
2) Moisturized with Cerave face lotion, then all over coverage with Pur Minerals in Medium & Tan mixed
3) EYES : MAC “Painterly” paint pot all over lid, Sephora brown duo eyeshadow on lash line, “Maxigrade” black tube mascara from Japan, & Maybelline “Define a Brow” in dark brown to fill in brows
4) CHEEKS : NARS “Sin” blush, E.L.F. bronzed bronzer, & Canmake highlighter
5) LIPS : Sephora lipliner in “Native Nude” w/ MAC lipglass in “Nymphette” on top