First Full Makeup Tutorial
Step by step tutorial on how I created this look
more below the cut.
1) just got out of the shower – as bare as can be
2) foundation – Max Factor Pan Stik in Medium Beige, applied with the C707-1 foundation brush
– swipe on face (cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin)
* I put my lil pinky there so you’ll know the size – pinky is about the size of a quarter, just a tad bit bigger.
– after foundation
3) Everyday Minerals – Soft Bronzer, applied with Deluxe Buffer brush
– after soft bronzer (here I basically used it as a setting powder)
4) Eyeshadow base – Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP), applied with fingers
5) All over/highlight shadow – MAC in “Ricepaper”, applied with large chisel fluff brush
– apply all over lid
6) Eyeshadow – MAC “Earthly Riches” Mineralize Shadow, applied with medium chisel fluff brush
– apply on lid only
7) Blend, blend, blend!!!!
– Sonia Kashuk limited edition blending brush
– Can you see the difference? The eye on the left is blended (really my right eye), the one on the right is not (really my left eye).
8 ) Apply ULTA’s “Galaxy” Eyeshadow to crease
– don’t worry about fall outs – you can brush them away later
9) Brush away fall outs with the Deluxe Soft Fan brush
10) Apply Ten Beauty’s “Suede” right underneath brow bone as highlight
– you can see how much I love this!
11) Curl eyelashes!
– my favorite eyelash curler by E.L.F. – it broke while my sis & bro in law were in town so my bro in law fixed it for me! what a handy man. =)
– make sure to get all your lashes
– curled pre mascara
12) Add mascara
– first time trying the Max Factor “2000 Calorie” mascara and I love it!
– just one coat!
– left eye above (really my right eye) has mascara, the other does not.
13) Fill in brows – Sephora “duo N 05” with Sonia Kashuk limited edition brow brush
– left (my right eye) filled, right (my left eye) not, I think you can tell, right? =)
– both filled
14) Eyeliner – I used Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in black on upper lashes and Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner pencil in black on my lower waterline
– eyes el final
15) Lips – lipliner: Avon in “Neutral”, lipstick: Avon in “Beach Glow”
– lipliner only
– with lipstick
16) Blush – Jane’s “Blushing Petal,” applied with ECOtools Blush brush
– make a fishy face so you can apply the blush right on the apples of your cheeks
17) VIOLA !!!!
– the finished look