First Full Makeup Tutorial
Step by step tutorial on how I created this look
more below the cut.
1) just got out of the shower – as bare as can be
2) foundation – Max Factor Pan Stik in Medium Beige, applied with the C707-1 foundation brush
- swipe on face (cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin)
* I put my lil pinky there so you’ll know the size – pinky is about the size of a quarter, just a tad bit bigger.
- after foundation
3) Everyday Minerals – Soft Bronzer, applied with Deluxe Buffer brush
- after soft bronzer (here I basically used it as a setting powder)
4) Eyeshadow base – Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP), applied with fingers
5) All over/highlight shadow – MAC in “Ricepaper”, applied with large chisel fluff brush
- apply all over lid
6) Eyeshadow – MAC “Earthly Riches” Mineralize Shadow, applied with medium chisel fluff brush
- apply on lid only
7) Blend, blend, blend!!!!
- Sonia Kashuk limited edition blending brush
- Can you see the difference? The eye on the left is blended (really my right eye), the one on the right is not (really my left eye).
8 ) Apply ULTA’s “Galaxy” Eyeshadow to crease
- don’t worry about fall outs – you can brush them away later
9) Brush away fall outs with the Deluxe Soft Fan brush
10) Apply Ten Beauty’s “Suede” right underneath brow bone as highlight
– you can see how much I love this!
11) Curl eyelashes!
- my favorite eyelash curler by E.L.F. – it broke while my sis & bro in law were in town so my bro in law fixed it for me! what a handy man. =)
- make sure to get all your lashes
- curled pre mascara
12) Add mascara
- first time trying the Max Factor “2000 Calorie” mascara and I love it!
- just one coat!
- left eye above (really my right eye) has mascara, the other does not.
13) Fill in brows – Sephora “duo N 05″ with Sonia Kashuk limited edition brow brush
- left (my right eye) filled, right (my left eye) not, I think you can tell, right? =)
- both filled
14) Eyeliner – I used Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in black on upper lashes and Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner pencil in black on my lower waterline
- eyes el final
15) Lips – lipliner: Avon in “Neutral”, lipstick: Avon in “Beach Glow”
- lipliner only
- with lipstick
16) Blush – Jane’s “Blushing Petal,” applied with ECOtools Blush brush
- make a fishy face so you can apply the blush right on the apples of your cheeks
17) VIOLA !!!!
- the finished look